The Webroot anti-virus uses the Webroot trademarked Threat Intelligence Platform which is a proprietary cloud-based security analysis architecture designed for ‘next generation’ protection.
Webroot is a cloud based artificial intelligence machine learning function on a scale like no other. By capturing millions of characteristics and applying millions of weights to each one via supervised and unsupervised machine learning, a digital footprint for each malware threat in near real time is created.
Webroot antivirus end point protection
- World leader in cloud-based IT protection against malware/spyware attacks, Trojans, and phishing
- Automized management and support
- Customized client dashboard for client branches and groups
- Light on computer resources with rapid antivirus/
- anti-malware scanning
- Daily notifications of new installations and infections relating to specific devices and resolutions: Quarantine, blacklisting and white listing.
- Behavior based
- Unique cloud- based adaptive protection
- No signature updates
- Minimal user performance impact1MB with minimal footprint
- All endpoints protected collectively & managed separately
- Collective protection – strength in numbers
- Any time a Webroot-protected device encounters a threat, all other endpoints are secured in real time
- One click support
- Most problems resolved in ten minutes or less
- Customer satisfaction rating of over 94%
- Rollback remediation automatically undoes changes made by malware
- No need to reimage or wipe devices
Threat intelligence platform
- Cloud based
- Data from tens of millions of sensors is correlated and analyzed continuously
- Machine learning backs highly accurate real-time analysis of URLs IPs, files, mobile apps, and phishing sites
- Integrates with Firewalls, access points, and MDMs to provide maximum up to date protection.